We are looking for a part-time front-desk employee to assist in greeting and helping students in the studio. This position is the first impression of visiting students and guests, so high level customer service skills are required. The roles and responsibilities listed are representative of those the employee must perform. Other duties may be required.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide warm hospitality and high level customer service to our clients
- Support yoga teachers with assistance in room set-up, checking in students, answering client questions and help with clean-up after class.
- Maintain a positive attitude and take initiative in all tasks.
- Retail product knowledge is required. Knowing prices, retail policies, product uses and benefits are all crucial to the success of our business.
- Become a Yoga Booth ambassador by maintaining the cleanliness, appearance, aesthetic and welcoming atmosphere of the studio.
- General cleaning of front reception area, bathrooms, rental mats and props after class. Maintain a general tidy environment. Extra cleaning and sanitizing may be required.
- Must have a strong willingness to learn and understand the Momoyoga website and app. Required to assist in helping students with sign up and registration and assist teachers with attendance. Be willing to troubleshoot any issues with the help center at Momoyoga.
- Communication is key in any customer service position. Open and clear communication is required.
- Must have high-level customers service skills and a positive, can do attitude.
- We expect all employees to have a friendly and professional presence with excellent problem solving skills.
- Hours are part time and vary.
Salary: $10 per hour
Employees can attend all yoga classes free of charge, during non-work hours (workshops excluded).
Resumes may be sent to email@example.com.